Come Join Us
Walker Brands is an award-winning firm that helps clients bring their brands to life across all touch points, including their physical and online environments.
We are currently looking to fill the following role:
TRAFFIC & PRODUCTION MANAGER
Walker is looking for a fearless, agile, resourceful and collaborative Traffic and Production Manager who will partner with Business Development, Brand Service and Creative staff to ensure our work runs smoothly, meets objectives and turns a profit. We’re a strong, lean team who works hard, has fun and treats each other with respect. We bring talent and honesty, but not ego. We’re positioned for growth, and ready for another firm, friendly hand on the wheel. Your primary role is to ensure all projects are completed at or above expectations, on time and within budget.
To thrive, you will also need to demonstrate the following traits:
- Estimate budgets, resources and time required for all projects
- Prepare and maintain project plans, schedules and status updates
- Ensure project requirements are clearly defined to the team in advance
- Keep team members on track and hold them accountable to their commitments
- Build systems to provide clarity and visibility of direction, priorities, timelines, deliverables, etc.
- Work with operation and project software to input project data, updates and reporting
- Enjoy working with numbers, developing project metrics and meeting financial goals
- Develop accurate estimates based on past project benchmarks
- Create accurate invoices based on approved estimates and change orders
- Produce and present monthly financial reports
- Along with Creative and Brand Service, identify best outside resources as needed
- Develop clear assignment specifications and descriptions
- Issue purchase orders and process invoices
- Manage schedule and deliverables through project completion
Stellar Communication Skills & Accuracy
- Provide clear, concise direction related to all projects
- Keep team members aligned on details, logistics, budgets and deadlines
- Proofread as needed
Passion & Drive
- Effectively manage an extensive workload, delivering work on time and as promised
- Provide assistance wherever needed, including helping Brand Service and Creative staff with administrative tasks, generating reports and maintaining files
Five years or more in an agency traffic/production role is required. Don’t forget about software like Workamajig or Workflow to help us run like the well-oiled machine you’ve always dreamed of. Salary is commensurate with experience, and dare we say our benefits package competes nicely.
Submit resume, cover letter and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Including brief, specific examples of how you’ve demonstrated the above traits will put you at the top of the pile. No phone calls, please. If you meet our qualifications, we’ll be in touch.
We also supplement in-house creative with freelancers, as needed, for the following:
- Copywriters (real estate, hospitality or other place type account experience preferred)
- Art Directors
- Production Artists (efficient, organized and fluent in Adobe CC)
- Photographers & Videographers
- Web Developers
- SEO Strategists
- Digital Media Experts
- Craft Beer Brewer
Please submit samples of your work and your resume/account experience to email@example.com and we will be in touch if we’d like to learn more.
About Walker Brands:
Founded in 1992, Walker Brands “connects people to places” by creating distinctive brand strategies and integrated programs that inspire memorable brand experiences to attract more customers, build loyalty and drive revenue.